Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Progress

Progress has been slow but fairly steady. The sewing room is mostly unwrecked now. I can actually sew in here. I bought 3 of the plastic storage drawer carts and put them and the little brown dresser in the closet. I bought another dresser for the fat quarters and it's way bigger than the little brown one so there's tons more room for fat quarters.

I went to a retreat over last weekend and got caught up on the Butterfly Kisses and Decadent Victorian block of the month. I need border fabric and instructions for the Butterfly Kissses and I can put them both together.

I'm still behind on the wall hanging of the month though and several other things. I'll just have to stay behind for another couple of weeks though since the inlaws will be here sunday.

No comments: