Friday, October 28, 2011

a UFO finish

I have been working on going thru everything and sorting things out.  Since I've moved 3 times in three years and two of those moves were only 9 months apart things got to be kind of a mess and really needed sorted out and organized.


I have no idea what I was originally going to do with these blocks.  I know I made them at least 6 years ago because we moved from that house in 2005.  Anyway, there were 10 of them.  6 of one color scheme and 4 of another color scheme.  And I had some yardage of two fabrics with them.  I put 9 of the blocks together and added borders for a nice size throw and turned the extra block into an accent pillow to go with it.  I love the way the plaid and gingham work with the florals.

I have one more set of UFO blocks put together.  It's not quilted yet though.



No comments: