Sunday, April 12, 2009

Retreat!!!

An online group I belong to is having a retreat next weekend. I am soooooooooo ready!! I'm not sure yet which projects I'll be taking. I need to look thru everything I'm working on now and see what stage it's in. I would rather take things that are already cut so I can spend the whole weekend sewing. The retreat starts friday at noon and runs thru sunday afternoon. It's at a gorgeous hunting lodge. The building we use for the sewing room was the original dining hall so it also has a great kitchen we can use. We'll all bring food for part of the meals and then go to the new dining hall/lodge for the rest of the meals.
The picture is a view from the deck of the new lodge. You can see the road below that winds across the river and back down to the old dining hall where we sew.

1 comment:

SusanKS said...

woohooo.I'm ready! Well, not really, but I can't wait!