Sunday, March 23, 2014

Gramma workin?

I'm sooooooooooooooo looking forward to the end of tax season.  Since the first of January I've worked any where from 55 to 67 hours a week.  I had one day off in February.  On the plus side I've treated myself to two new watches.  One super nice watch from a jewelry store and one Fossil from Amazon.  I'll get tires and a new chair in the next month or so.

I haven't sewn a thing since last fall. I'm saving my vacation time for the guild retreat this fall. If I have enough time built up I may take the whole week.

On the plus sides I don't see the ex hubby all that much right now.  He has finally started giving me more space.  He was here almost every single night after I got off work for at least two or three months.  I have no idea what he's doing.  From what I can tell he lives in his car and hangs around a convenience store all the time.

I also haven't heard from my ex "bff" since I moved my stuff out of storage in Denver in November.  You'd think that after emailing someone continuously for that many years you'd miss them.  I actually don't miss her though.  I thought I would but I don't.

I'm also looking forward to having the time to finish getting my apartment in order.  There are still things that I need to go thru and rearrange but for the most part I have the time and energy to get my laundry done and I'm done.

Oh and I've lost a good 10 pounds since I started working in October.

No comments: