Friday, August 8, 2014

I get a sewing room back!!

I'm really excited.  There's a two bedroom apartment available in my building.  It's just down the hall.  I have some friends that will help and there are 5 shopping carts in the building and I have a ton of sliders.  It'll probably take a couple of days but it'll be real fast and easy to do at least.

I'm also going to move the houseplants that are on a third floor landing down to the second floor.  The lady that waters them isn't getting around very well these days and is having a problem carrying water up to the plants.  I'll get them moved and then one by one I'll get them repotted.

I have three new wall hangings designed, two in the pencil series and one more in the large seasonal wall hangings.  I have made June, and August and finished September wall hangings in the pencil series just since Memorial day.  I managed to get May's done in time to hang at the beginning of the month.  The happy birthday wall hanging debuts on Monday.  It took me longer than I wanted to get it done.  Everyone is really looking forward to seeing it on Monday.  Each person gets to hang it at their cube/desk on their birthday.

One of these days I'll figure out the Picasa thing again and post some pics of the new wall hangings.

1 comment:

JessicaSews said...

I'm back to blogging and back to reading my favorite blogs!! Can't wait to see what you're working on... have you figured out the Picasa album settings?!

Your own space, some nice plants and a sewing space... what bliss!

Sending hugs!