I finally got the binding done on the guild's opportunity quilt. Now I can move on to other things. I have 4 more monster block wall hangings to get done. 3 of them are ready to fuse the monsters onto the background and put together with sashing and borders. I need to trace the monsters and fuse and cut them out still for the 4th one. Then I'll quilt all four of them.
I got thread to go with my grandson's quilt yesterday so I'll get the backing made and get it layered and basted and quilted soon. Once I get it basted it won't take long to quilt since I'll just do straight line diagonal quilting on it. Pics to follow of course.
I finally found quilt journals at a reasonable price so I can start keeping track of all the ones I make.