Saturday, April 5, 2008

April Showers

We could really use some April showers! It's getting pretty dry around here.
But I did get the April Showers BOM wall hanging done. I like the way it turned out.




Then I also got a hanger done. I've been putting triangles in the top corners of each of these wall hangings so I could use a dowel rod and hang them from a nail anywhere and not have to install any special hardware to hang them. As you can see I still need to get the binding done!

I also got my grandson's quilt set together and most of the borders done. I still have top and bottom borders to do. It's going to require cornerstones though and I didn't have that fabric with me.

I have also been working on the "Time has Come Today" quilt. The pattern is the Galaxy Quest BOM. I really, really don't like blue so I hunted thru my stash and found a really cool clock faces fabric, a time quote fabric and enough tans, browns and blacks for the block and a neat fabric for the background. I have two blocks left to put together and then I can set that one together too.

No comments: